The College constitutions under Article IX, Section 1 and 2, provides for the following Committees:
ARTICLE IX COMMITTEES
Section 1: Executive Committee
- The Executive Committee shall consist of the President, Vice President, the Secretary General, Treasurer, and the Chairman of such meeting or by the Chairman of each of the three standing Committees and co-opted Fellows as maybe appointed by the elected Council Members,
- Meetings of the Executive Committee shall be held at least four times a year or when the need arises, but members of the Executive Committee shall keep in regular contact between meetings.
Section 2: Standing Committees
Education ,Scientific and Examination and Credentials Committee
- The Examination and Credentials Committee shall consist of a Chairman, up to five members of the Council and a number of co-opted Fellows as may be deemed fit by the Council of the College,
- The Committee shall meet regularly to deal with education issues in its broadest sense, organize examinations and to examine the credentials of all candidates and to deal with other academic matters such as reciprocal arrangements, recognition of hospitals, panel of examiners and other matters as directed by the Council.
Finance and General Purpose Committee
- The Finance and General Purpose Committee shall consist of a Chairman, the College Treasurer, the Registrar and up to three members of the Council and a number of co-opted Fellows as maybe deemed fit by the Council of the College
- The Committee shall meet on a regular basis to deal with ordinary matters of routine business as directed by the Council, to raise funds for the College of Pathologists and to authorize expenditure.